Transparency on data collected
We are transparent on the data we collect and store.
All the following data is necessary to show you our analytics page.
You own this data and can export it anytime using the API.
Deleting your app on Nucleus will delete all the associated data from our servers, and completely from our backups after 30 days.
We do not collect IPs in any way and don’t use techniques that identify individual users.
We collect the strict minimum information needed to show you your analytics. Unlike other analytics tools, we don’t collect more that is needed and certainly do not share your data with third-parties.
- Timestamp of requests
- Hashed identifier of the device Cannot be used to identify the user outside of Nucleus’ context
- Locale (language)
- Country from where the request is made (supplied by Cloudflare)
- OS family (Mac, Windows or Linux)
- OS version
- App’s version
- Nucleus module version
What’s not collected
- IP address
- MAC address
- User’s browser user-agent
- City or region of the request
- Screen resolution
- Anything else not specified above
If you have any question feel free to drop by the livechat or at [email protected] .